|Job Ref:||204645546||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Maidenhead||Address:||Post Code:||SL6||Salary:||£NEG competitive salary and benefits||Post Date:||08/10/2016 03:48|
Research and Insights Manager - Permanent - Maidenhead|
* Experience in the management of primary consumer research gained through either agency or client-side
* Proven success working with customer segmentation
* Good understanding of statistics
A large, expanding and growing Telecommunications company is looking for a Research and Insights Manager with an interest in Consumer research to join their Strategy and Insights Team on a permanent basis.
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a great team through an exciting period of growth.
You will be expected to develop and communicate the insights that shape the company's brand, communications and propositions strategy. Reporting in to the Head of Research and Insights, you will be responsible for working closely with brand, communications, propositions and channel-marketing teams to understand and support their business goals.
You will be responsible for managing a Research Executive who will play a key role in day-to-day primary research management to deliver timely insight to support marketing initiatives from idea generation, concept development, communication and launch planning.
Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
* Informing and helping the company's consumer marketing strategy and initiatives
* Consolidating insight from multiple sources to drive actionable business recommendations
* Monitoring and communicating implications for the business of high level consumer trends
* Briefing, commissioning, managing and delivering insight from ad-hoc, strategic consumer research
* Managing external research agencies and providers to maintain and develop integrity of insight between non-customer and customer marketing strategies
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your CV
Project People Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy