|Job Ref:||204645628||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||West End||Address:||Post Code:||NP26||Salary:||£55 - £65/annum Benefits (See below)||Post Date:||09/10/2016 03:02|
Are you a Design Manager? Do you want the chance to work on a exciting new project in the West End of London? Then look no further!|
My client is one of the largest main contractors in London with a worldwide presence, turning over more than £1bn. They need a Design Manager as part of a team of 2, for this fantastic project taking place in the prestigious West End of London. This company is known for employing the most talented and collaborative people in the industry, whilst also developing these individuals and providing great experience. The perfect candidate would be degree qualified or have an architectural background with at least 2-3 years of construction experience with a main contractor.
The project itself includes retail on the bottom floor with 8 stories of office space including high spec heavy refurb. For the right candidate we can pay £60,000 plus package.
* Competitive basic salary
* Private family health care cover
* £6,000 car allowance in addition to package
* Discretionary bonus
* 26 Days holiday
* Excellent location
* Travel expenses paid
* Pension scheme and 3% contribution
* Responsible for the package design and managing the packages.
* Deal with building control, planning, submissions and seeing the entire process through.
* Appointing consultants, defining the scope and responsibilities of all parties involved in the design process.
* Reviewing the design output and verifying compliance with the client's requirements.
* Managing the flow of design information and the document control
* Preparing the design programme in line with procurement strategies.
* 3 years minimum of managerial or technical experience.
* Show excellent communication skills and able to communicate appropriately with all levels of personnel.
* Obtained an industry relevant degree or a background in the relevant sector.
* Able to work in Central London.
I feel that this is an excellent opportunity for a Design Manager who is lacking any career development in his current role or an Assistant Design Manager potentially looking for a step up. If you are interested or know someone who would be, then please do contact Yasin in the London office or apply within.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business