|Job Ref:||204645676||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||Ely||Address:||Post Code:||CF5||Salary:||£55000 - £60000/annum + package||Post Date:||09/10/2016 03:02|
Job title: Senior Quantity Surveyor - £60-65k plus package |
Our client a one of the regions leading established civil engineering and groundworks contractors is looking to recruit a qualified and knowledgeable Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their existing and well established team on the outskirts of Cambridge.
With more than 5 years working experience within a Civils based role you will have worked on a variation of projects including housing developments, highways and public works.
Whilst supporting others in the team you will;
- Have experience working for a civils based contractor as a Senior Quantity Surveyor on projects raging from £50,000 to £5million
- Be responsible for ensuring financial targets are achieved on each project under your management
- Have pre-contract involvement - review contract conditions, orders, terms of appointment
- Appoint sub-contractors, and prepare sub-contract orders
- Produce applications for payment / valuations - upstream & downstream
- Prepare & settle client final accounts
- Assist in claims and dispute resolution
- Analyse & settle sub-contractor accounts
- Monitor & update monthly cost / sales / cash flow forecast - including labour analysis etc.
- Create timely and accurate applications for payment compliant with the contract
- Ensure cash management is effective
- Maintain risk management processes and procedures
It is essential that you have previous working experience within a similar role, only applicants from a civils based role with will be considered.
In return the client is offering a very competitive package including car or car allowance, training and support, holidays and other benefits.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position please contact Gary Hazeldene on (Apply online only),or email your CV to