|Job Ref:||204645692||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Blackburn||Address:||Post Code:||AB21||Salary:||£26000 - £27000/annum||Post Date:||09/10/2016 02:19|
Maintenance Engineer - Plastic|
Location: Blackburn, Preston, Burnley, Rochdale, Bolton
I am currently recruiting for a skilled maintenance engineer with a mechanical bias, to join one of the largest manufacturing facilities in the area. Offering the opportunity to work alongside an established engineering team, the maintenance engineer will also have the chance to work on fantastic bespoke equipment within the site. The maintenance engineer will be working a days based shift.
Skills required for maintenance engineer:
• Maintenance engineer with a mechanical bias
• Mechanical or multi-skilled qualification
• Experience within manufacturing
• Blow molding maintenance experience desired but not required
• Hydraulics and pneumatics skills
• Able to work day shifts
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
• Joining one of the largest manufacturing facilities in the area
• Training on their bespoke equipment
• Opportunity to progress
• Involvement in continuous improvement projects
• Days shift position
• Good benefits package
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Holiday
Commutable: Blackburn, Preston, Burnley, Rochdale, Bolton
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details