|Job Ref:||204645703||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Coventry||Address:||Post Code:||CV1||Post Date:||08/10/2016 04:08|
Business Analyst |
My client, a leading technology company, has an immediate requirement for a permanent Business Analyst based at their offices in Warwick
My client is primarily looking for a Business Analyst candidate who must have experience within Oracle eBusiness Suite and Warehouse Management. They must be self-motivated, results oriented and have analytical and creative abilities to develop logical and innovative solutions to complex problems.
Skills and Qualifications Required:
* Oracle - experience delivering successful applications using Oracle eBusiness Suite with experience in Supply Chain, Warehouse Management (WB), Purchase to Pay and Logistics processes.
* Technical knowledge and experience of configuring eBusiness Suite modules, MSCA, Order Management, Projects, Procurement and Inventory
* A computing, technical or business degree or equivalent experience.
* Excellent understanding of business applications and software development process (including traditional and Agile methodologies).
* Process Mapping (familiarity with common tools such as Visio or Nimbus).
* Ability to liaise with different business units to deliver application solutions to meet their requirements - in particular using Oracle eBusiness Suite - which includes the development / deployment of new Business Processes and Application Training / Work Instructions as required.
Market rates apply + excellent company benefits package
If this role is of interest, please forward across your CV to for consideration