|Job Ref:||204645705||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Crewe||Address:||Post Code:||CW2||Salary:||£37000/annum||Post Date:||09/10/2016 02:19|
MAINTENANCE ENGINEER - FOOD|
Our client is a corporate business who specialise in the food industry, they are currently recruiting for a maintenance engineer at this site in Cheshire. This business has just won a large contract to supply to a worldwide supermarket due to this they are looking for a multiskilled maintenance engineer. The expansion within the business proves that there will be progression for this maintenance engineer and agreat rewards package and career.
Skills required for maintenance engineer:
• Maintenacne engineering Qualification
• Food or FMCG maintenance Background
• Reactive ngineering maintenance Experience
• Electrical maintenance knowledge
• Mechanical maintenance knowledge
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
• Working for Largest Food manufacturer in Cheshire
• Internal training for all engineers
• Internal Progression for maintenance engineer
• New Packaging line just installed
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, OTE
Commutable: Crewe, Congleton, Chester, Cheshire
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details