|Job Ref:||204645719||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Lancashire||City:||Barnoldswick||Address:||Post Code:||BB18||Salary:||£30000/annum||Post Date:||09/10/2016 02:19|
MAINTENANCE ENGINEER - MECHANCIAL|
An Exciting new opportunity has arisen for a maintenance engineer to join a thriving and continually growing business in the FMCG sector. The business offers a competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive training program for the right maintenance engineer. With this on offer this is a great chance for any maintenance engineer to join a forward thinking and very secure business.
Skills required for maintenance engineer:
• Mechanical Apprenticeship
• Planned and Reactive Maintenance experience
• Mechanical maintenance knowledge
• Basic electrical skills
• Installation and Project work
• Heavy Machinery maintenance experience
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
• Joining a business Established for over 100 years
• Engineers will see pure organic growth within the business
• Investment in engineering department
• Internal and External Training for all maintenance engineers
• Fantastic Benefits for engineers
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Overtime
Commutable: Barnoldswick, Clitheroe, Keighley, Burnley
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details