|Job Ref:||204645722||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Salary:||£18000 - £25000/annum||Post Date:||08/10/2016 04:08|
Graduate Internal Sales Advisor|
Salary: £18K OTE £25K
Sector: IT in Education
This is an opportunity to be part of the dynamic sales team within a fast growing company with 21 years` experience in ICT within the education market. The business specialises in providing software into Independent schools and have already taken 4 graduates from our schemes successfully. The software essentially stores all of the information about the pupils, from the register to the time table and contact details. Currently, our client carries out independent work in 42 countries worldwide!!
Our client is looking for a dynamic graduate to join their team as an Internal Sales Adviser to work within the UK team.
The main responsibilities include:
- Supporting the Account Managers in planning and developing strategies to manage product targets and pipeline
- Following Marketing Plans and generate opportunities.
- Lead generation and appointment booking are key to this role with the highest performers achieving both high sales and appointment statistics
- Qualifying and maintaining an accurate pipeline co-ordinated with the field team
- Reactive activity to provide information and take orders from incoming calls
- Being responsible for sales opportunities when required
- Use of internal systems will also be essential, ensuring that all opportunities are tracked whilst producing quotations, proposals and information packs where necessary
- Supporting the Account Managers and other colleagues` relationships with Independent Schools to develop long-term loyalty, profitability and grow the net worth of the business
- Attendance at sales exhibitions, where necessary
- Handling customer care issues with confidence and to a quick, appropriate resolution when necessary
The ideal candidate will be educated to degree level and have great communication skills both written and verbal.
- Excellent progression opportunities
- Full bespoke training
- Nights out/ social events
- Bonus/incentive scheme
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note: due to the high number of graduate applications we receive, if you are not contacted within 28 days then your application has been unsuccessful. Our roles are entry level graduate sales positions. Any non-graduates will be automatically rejected.)