|Job Ref:||204645743||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Cambridge||Address:||Post Code:||CB1||Salary:||£36000 - £42000/annum||Post Date:||09/10/2016 02:19|
Multi Skilled Engineer|
Nights - Sunday to Thursday, 10pm - 6.30am
£38,000 - £42000 (Including Shift Allowance) + benefits
Spalding, Bourne, Wisbech, Cambridge, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
A blue chip FMCG manufacturer is currently seeking a Nights Multi skilled Engineer to join the Maintenance Team at a site in Cambridgeshire.
You will ideally be multi skilled engineer, with experience carrying out reactive and preventative maintenance in a fast paced manufacturing environment. Advanced understanding of PLC & computer programming and data acquisition is required as well as experience with electrical fault finding and analysis.
Responsibilities of the Night Shift Multi Skilled Engineer include:
- Ensure accurate & timely records are entered / recorded of all work carried out, root causes of failures and of spares / consumables used.
- Ensure engineering downtime is accurately logged, monitor repair times, and find new methods / procedures to reduce these.
- Ensure operating and maintenance manuals, diagnostic instructions and special tools are readily available to all engineering staff.
- Provide engineering support to production to ensure efficient performance of all equipment.
- Respond / assist / investigate cause of a factory Fire Alarm / Evacuation as requested by the incident controller
- Ensuring that all H&S procedures, engineering best practices are adhered to at all times.
Please send your CV to Mike Cairns at Scantec or contact directly on (Apply online only) to discuss further.
Scantec is the 3rd Largest Technical Agency in UK - "Recruitment International Magazine 2015" and specialises in the Manufacturing, IT, Technical, Engineering and Scientific Sectors. Scantec provide highly qualified and experienced personnel in a compliant and professional manner on both a permanent and temporary assignment basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don`t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us at (url removed)/candidate-registration