|Job Ref:||204645870||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Somerset||City:||Bath||Address:||Post Code:||BA1||Salary:||£40000 - £55000/annum||Post Date:||09/10/2016 02:19|
Job Title: Senior or Associate Geotechnical Engineer|
Salary: £40K - £55K
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a talented Senior or Associate Geotechnical Engineer to join our Ground Engineering team, working on a range of exciting projects domestically and in the Middle East, Asia and elsewhere.
As a Senior Engineer or Associate, you will typically take responsibility for management of people, commercial issues and collaborate with the wider project team. This is an excellent opportunity for a well-motivated enthusiastic geotechnical engineer to join a creative working environment with rewarding career opportunities.
1. Experienced technical and project leader; track record of successful delivery over a sustained period within the industry.
2. Mentoring and leading others; developing individual's skills, whilst encouraging collaboration and cohesive collaboration.
3. Overseas project experience.
4. Diverse sector experience.
1. Involvement with academic bodies.
2. Residence and consultancy experience abroad.
1. Degree qualified in a relevant Engineering discipline.
2. Post-graduate degree or Masters qualified ideally.
3. Chartered with a relevant institution, e.g. ICE
1. Mobility to travel in role.
2. Additional language skills, would be ideal.
What do you do now?
For more information on this role, please contact David So on (Apply online only) or send your CV to: - keep up to date with our vacancies on the Appoint Group Consulting Engineering page on LinkedIn