|Job Ref:||204645927||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Warwickshire||City:||Royal Leamington Spa||Address:||Salary:||£38000 - £45000/annum To be discussed at interview||Post Date:||09/10/2016 02:19|
We are looking to appoint a Project Manager to ensure that short term/small content projects are delivered on time, within scope and within approved budget and profitability, by planning, implementing and tracking all necessary actions.|
EXPIRY DATE: 30/09/2016.
Lead project team to achieve project targets, ensuring customer satisfaction and compliance with company procedures.
• Ensure that projects are delivered on time, within scope and within approved budget and profitability
• Coordinate internal and external resources to ensure the correct execution of projects
• Lead the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
• Manage relationships with customer to ensure his satisfaction
• Create a detailed project timing plan and monitor the progress
• Control project performance through GA KPI's in monthly basis
• Perform Project Risk Assessment and ensure project management to minimize project risks
• Escalate risks and/or problems to GA Management
• Prepare project budget and track it
• Define appropriate project purchasing strategy with Purchasing Department
• Manage changes according to GA procedures, ensuring project targets achievement
• Provide all necessary information to Costing and Commercial departments to support all quoting activities affecting to project and to new businesses
• Collect and provide to Financial Department all need information for project profitability analysis
• Create and maintain project documentation according to GA and customer procedures, and use GA storage systems (DMS, Lessons Learned, etc.)
• Cooperate with Commercial department and Plants on the tooling invoicing process
• Degree qualified in an engineering discipline with 3 years practical Automotive work experience on interiors and projects.
Skills & Experience:
• Solid technical background on plastic parts
• Good organizational and people management skills
• Good communication skills
• Good knowledge of English (B2 level)
• MS Office
"Automotive." "ProjectEngineering." "Interiors." "Plastics " "Polymers." "Cost" " Delivery" "MS Office" "Cockpits"
Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK
LawsonKeys - 2016 Recruitment Sponsor to PRW
Technical Engineering & Manufacturing Recruitment Specialist - Plastics & Packaging
"LawsonKeys Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. In compliance with the new regulations (April 2004) in place under the Employment Agencies Act, LawsonKeys Ltd will require proof of identification. A current copy of a passport, driving licence, ID card or NI card will be required as part of the registration process. Email and faxed copies are acceptable".
LawsonKeys has been designed to project manage the mechanics of all aspects concerning the recruitment processes, implementing a simple and succinct method for targeting and introducing bona fide and skilled candidates to reputable clients and potential employers.
If this advertised position does not interest you, please consider our other opportunities by sending your updated CV outlining your achievements and your personal requisites, ie salary, location, job roles