|Job Ref:||204645944||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Nottinghamshire||City:||Worksop||Address:||Post Code:||S80||Salary:||£26000/annum||Post Date:||08/10/2016 04:08|
A full time, contract opportunity for 12 months to work for a large blue chip company has arisen to start as soon as possible in the North Nottinghamshire area.
The purpose of the role is to support the front-end development and its supporting sites alongside maintaining the continued integration into our existing and future infrastructure.
* Ensure the availability of internal and external websites through the implementation and maintenance of effective monitoring services
* Create and maintain an environment that meets the business strategy in terms of speed, navigation, reliability and consistency
* Recommend solutions to technical issues and integration based on industry best practice and standards
* Ensure all sites and developments meet legal requirements
* Coordinate with the design department, to ensure all corporate guidelines for websites is adhered to
* Work with internal departments and personnel to deliver agreed website designs and applications
* Write robust web applications that meet existing and enable future business requirements
* Develop and maintain website integration elements
* Engage internal and external teams and co-ordinate implementation
* Engage and coordinate with internal and external IT departments to implement and maintain all technical elements of the websites.
* Manage support tickets with internal and external stakeholders
The ideal candidate:
* Proficiency in PC platform and MAC based design environment
* 3 years experience writing dynamic web pages and applications
* Excellent communication skills, dealing with internal and external companies and suppliers
* Problem analysis, decision making
* Innovative, creative thinking visualisation skills and excellent attention to detail
* A Sound understanding of legal policies relating to Web site design.
* Flexibility to visit suppliers, including some overnight stays
* Availability to work on an on-call system
If you feel you have the relevant qualifications and necessary skills to fulfil this role please forward your cv immediately.
Due to the high volumes of applications we are currently receiving, unfortunately we are only able to contact candidates who are successful in progressing to the next stage. If you have not been contacted within 7 days of your application, then please presume that you have not been successful on this occasion