|Job Ref:||204645989||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£NEG Negotiable||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:54|
Project Manager - London |
Edeg Careers' client is part of a worldwide brand, turning over in excess of £1bn each year. They offer a broad range of electrical services to the market, and in London their clients are the top construction businesses in the City.
We are recruiting for a Project Manager to join their small, dynamic team based on projects in London.
As Project Manager you will:
* Prepare and update internal/client programmes regularly to ensure progress is monitored and reported.
* Monitor factory equipment deliveries against installation dates.
* Communicate all relevant delays to client.
* Recognise when a programme is not going to be met and ability to develop methods to recover lost time.
* Co-ordinate planning of all labour, hoarding and plant requirements to avoid disruption.
* Ensure projects are completed on time in line with main contractor requirements.
* Track all inspections and record any minor defects.
* Identify any elements of the construction/installation sequence which are likely to result in financial loss and flagging to Installation/Commercial Manager.
The Successful Project Manager will:
* Have Mechanical and Electrical field experience (preferably with contractor/ subcontractor).
* Have an understanding of commercial issues, programmes and critical paths is required.
* Be educated to degree/HNC/HND level or equivalent.
* Have a minimum of 8 years' experience in a similar role. (Desirable)
* Have excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
* Have Excellent time management, multitasking skills and ability to meet deadlines set.
* Have a willingness and flexible to work over hours in line with the business demands.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please click apply. For further information, please contact Robyn Gilder at Edge Careers. (Apply online only)