|Job Ref:||204646860||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Invergordon||Address:||Post Code:||IV18||Salary:||£35000 - £50000/annum Pension, Healthcare||Post Date:||09/10/2016 02:20|
CHP Engineer / Manager|
£35,000 to £50,000 DoE
We are working with our client to recruit an experienced CHP Engineer / Manager who will be responsible for the day to day production and maintenance of the CHP Plant. Ensuring full safety and environmental compliance for the consumption and generation of energy. Delivering business performance targets in line with annual budget commitments and increasing the efficiency control and measurement through the development of people, plant and process.
The CHP Engineer / Managers primary role will be:
* The effective planning and internal coordination for maintenance outages, to improve safety and to maximize efficiency.
* The responsibility for the effective and efficient operation and maintenance of the CHP Plant and all associated systems - Intake, boiler, turbine, cooling etc.
* To lead and manage all CHP plant production and maintenance personnel in day to day activities.
* To contribute to the ongoing development of a Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) System for the site and ensure all (PPM) is completed safely, cost effectively, on time and to a satisfactory standard.
* Develop, manage and maintain an automated CMMS for the CHP operations
To be successful in applying for this fantastic opportunity it's important you meet certain criteria including:
* Supervisory/Management experience in a maintenance/engineering role on a Power Station. This can include Energy from Waste, CCGT, Coal or Biomass.
* HND/HNC or above, in a relevant Engineering discipline
* Have experience of developing and implementing planned preventative maintenance systems.
* Experienced Royal Navy Marine Engineers would also be relevant for this role
* Experience in troubleshooting installation, fault finding, and repairs.
* Experienced in managing maintenance teams, shift rotas, resource planning etc.
* Have a background working on CHP units / Steam Turbines.
* Steam Raising experience
To apply for this exciting opportunity simply send a copy of your up to date CV and covering letter or alternatively you can call (Apply online only) and speak to Don Marsh who can tell you m
Astute Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy