|Job Ref:||204646881||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Wimbledon||Address:||Post Code:||SW16||Salary:||£13.50 - £15.50/hour Up to 15% bonus paid quarterly||Post Date:||09/10/2016 03:03|
An experienced fitter to install timber windows and doors into residential and commercial properties.
- Carpentry skills - Experience with cutting architraves, window boards and liners with power tools
- Precise work with mastic and silicone as well as timber painting
- Filling walls with render, bonding and filler
- Experience with external finishes i.e. rendering reveals, pointing, pebble dash, concrete sills
- Knowledge of construction and building practises
- Full UK drivers clean licence
- Experience fitting shutters
- Good organisation skills
- Both reliable and punctual
- Strong client communication skills
You would be working in either a two or three man team, working 6 days a week. Ayrton provides our teams with all of the supplies and tools required for every job. Each team also has a company van with a fuel card, funded by Ayrton.
We cover all of London but the majority of our business is South London based.
If you are interested in the above role, please do not hesitate to contact us so that we can arrange an interview.
Point of Contact: Laimonas or Hannah
(Apply online only)