|Job Ref:||204646898||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Stoke-on-Trent||Address:||Post Code:||ST4||Salary:||£50000 - £60000/annum||Post Date:||09/10/2016 02:20|
Project Manager - 1yr Fixed Term Contract|
High value, low volume electromechanical security equipment
The candidate will be a 'hands on, can do' person responsible for the overall Project Management of specific overseas projects dealing with all Internal and External Stakeholders.
+ Set up of the project management process for executing the project working with the site based project manager.
+ Take ownership of all aspects of the Project and develop a financial baseline.
+ Communicate to Senior Management through Project Reviews and other means, updates and snapshots of the Project including highlighting issues in a timely manner.
+ Manage the following aspects of the Project:
- Overall Engineering development efforts
- Contract Deliverables and Contract Milestones between UK and Hong Kong
- Risk management plan development and mitigation strategy.
- Sub Contractors and Distributors, as required
- Interface with Civil Construction contractors
+ Document the Project including:
- Maintaining the Project Gantt or Schedule
- Reporting and consolidating all other Project related documentation inc that from Civil or other Sub Contractors and Distributors.
- Working with the sales team and logistics to ensure that the Commercial, Licence, Shipping and related documents are in process and/or complete, accurate and/or available within the related Project timeframes.
+ Achieve Factory, Site and Final Acceptance processes in conjunction with QA/QC Team.
+ Confirm System complete to BoM prior to Shipping and on arrival at Site including Install Tools and Spares Packages and in full compliance with the documentation requirements.
+ Work with the identified Installation and training resources to ensure that all availability, travel, planning, labor and other resources are in place to complete the Project.
+ Work with the Hong Kong program manager to ensure the following actions are completed.
- Manage Customer expectations including installation timeframe.
- Ensure completion of Project v Plan including Estimate to Complete.
- Work with other installation OEM Vendors as required
- Manage handover to the Customer including completion of Final Acceptance.
+ A good communicator with excellent written and oral communication skills. Able to articulate both the Product and Process to any Customer or Project Stakeholder.
+ Knowledge of mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, electronic equipment or complex multi-disciplined equipment or systems.
+ Have managed installations of equipment Projects ideally outside of the UK or mainland US and prepared to travel and remain at Project Sites or location for prolonged periods.
+ Dealt with Multi Agency, diverse Sub Contractors and/or complex Government End User/Customer at Site and throughout a Project.
+ Degree educated preferably Electrical or Electronic Engineering.
+ Ideally PMP or similar PM professional qualification or PRINCE2 qualified.
+ Ideally with additional 'skill-sets' i.e. H&S, ILS or QA/QC or Process background