|Job Ref:||204646983||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Post Date:||08/10/2016 04:08|
Learning and Development|
The role of the learning and development is to support the overall business strategy and help the business to grow.
Responsibilities and tasks
* Access relevant training needs for organisation, in consultation with department heads, including assessment methods and measurement systems entailed.
* Produce organisational strategy and plan to meet training and development needs, and manage training delivery, validation and follow-up as necessary.
* Design training courses and programmes necessary to meet training needs.
* Organise training venues, logistics to achieve efficient training attendance and delivery.
* Plan and deliver training courses where necessary.
* Ensure all training activities and materials meet with relevant organisational and statutory policies.
* Monitor and report on activities, costs, performance etc as required.
* Able to inspire and lead to achieve challenging results.
* Confident, articulate and clear communication skills with all level of employees.
* To develop good working relationships with colleagues and other internal departments.
* Understanding of training needs analysis.
* Understanding of L&D system approaches.
* Experience of developing e-learning content.
* Experience in using Moodle