|Job Ref:||204645025||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||Peterborough||Address:||Post Code:||PE1||Post Date:||09/10/2016 03:00|
We are looking to recruit:|
BUSINESS SUPPORT MANAGER
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic business professional with skills in Public Relations, Marketing, Business Development & operational activities of running a business.
Working with the Managing Partners of the business, the applicant must be able to enhance the presentation, professionalism and performance of the company whilst working to budgets, liaising with clients and ensuring that our staff and colleagues work to our policies, procedures and ethics.
The successful candidate must be self-motivated, able to work on their own initiative and have the drive and ambition to push the focus and requirements of the Managing Partners forward.
• Develop a deep understanding of our policies, procedures and services and articulate the value propositions, features and benefits of these including to deliver a training programme to our staff as agreed to improve their knowledge of the same.
• Achieve sales targets through strategic selling processes and adherence to sales plans.
• The ability to carry out end to end sales activities (develop proposals, presents offers, negotiate and close opportunities) to prospective clients.
• Maintain up to date sales data.
• Represent the company at networking events.
• Build strong industry relationships and general contact to build the company a good reputation in the market place.
• Maintain and build strong internal relationships within the company.
• Identify threats in the marketplace to the future growth of the business and act on these (e.g. monitor competition etc).
• To develop and introduce new clients on behalf of the company to maximise opportunities.
• To attend weekly meetings with the Managing Partners to ensure understanding of the Company's direction, action plan and required performance in different areas of work.
• To complete all reporting and administrative duties as laid down at any time including the upkeep of a complete set of customer records for the designated areas to ensure all knowledge is shared for the company benefit.
• To provide a weekly progress report in line with pre-determined objectives to demonstrate performance and ideas generated.
• Any other related duties connected with the company's business.
• Managing departmental budgets and structures to ensure efficiency.
The Ideal Candidate Will Offer Us:
• B2B sales experience
• Proven ability in new business acquisition - ideally within the area of our industry / property development
• Record of consistent and exceptional achievement in exceeding sales goals
• A passion and aptitude for getting the job done (but not at any cost)
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Fluency in English
We Can Offer You:
• A salary commensurate to this role plus car vehicle allowance and expenses are on offer for the applicant with the right attitude and commitment.
• A supportive, growth orientated environment that wants your ideas on how to succeed and improve.
• Training and education to enhance your career.
Applicants preferably from the shopfitting or construction industry required, however we are totally open minded for the right person, so if you have the skills and attributes noted above, please apply by sending a copy of your CV and covering letter giving clear examples of how your credentials would be suitable for a role within Jaydee-Brook.
Application closing date Friday 14th October 2016