|Job Ref:||204645063||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Huddersfield||Address:||Post Code:||HD1||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:55|
One of my key clients looking for a 1st Line Support Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis.|
Key responsibilities of the 1st Line Support Engineer:
* Respond and provide professional service on the helpdesk for technical issues and track the progress of reported issues.
* Log and maintain all helpdesk tickets.
* Maintain correspondence with the users and 3rd parties.
* Desktop Support and new equipment rollout.
* Get quotes from suppliers and raise PO's were necessary.
* Work with 3rd Party support companies.
* New User setups.
Key skills required of the 1st Line Support:
* Previous 1st line IT Support experience.
* Knowledge of MS Products, current Windows operating systems, AD / Exchange, Terminal Server experience would be advantageous but not essential.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Experience in telephone support.
* Laptop setups and Printer installations.
* Good troubleshooting skills.
This role is paying up to £20,000. If interested, please apply immediately.
We also offer up to £500 for successful referrals.
Premier are acting as an employment agency