|Job Ref:||204645107||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||Peterborough||Address:||Post Code:||PE1||Post Date:||09/10/2016 03:02|
PAINTERS / DECORATORS / SPRAYERS|
(Above Industry Average Rates Of Pay)
An opportunity has arisen at Jaydee-Brook for a Painter and Decorator to join the shopfitting team. Jaydee-Brook is an established and well respected shopfitting and internal fit-out company, who operate on sites across the United Kingdom.
We are seeking somebody who is very experienced in their trade and is able to operate under their own supervision and provide an all-round first class service.
Role Requirements :
• Attained a C&G level 3 standard or equivalent in Painting and Decorating
• A minimum of 5 years' experience in the shopfitting industry
• Prepared to work on sites spread across the UK
• Possess own tools
• CSCS Certified
• Be able to competently tape and joint
• Possess the ability to combine a high quality finish often in short timescales
• Hold a full and valid UK driving license
• Be enthusiastic and have a positive demeanour in their role
• The ability to work effectively within a small team
The following skills are not compulsory but would be a distinct advantage should you be accepted in the company :
• Be competent in wallpaper hanging
• Hold a scissor lift licence
• Be first aid trained
Due to our extensive workload we are offering regularity of work to the right calibre of tradesmen. Payments are made weekly and direct into your bank account. Above industry standards of pay are offered based on achieving the above criteria. Weekend working is consistently available.
Individuals must be able to get to our base in Peterborough on a Monday morning prior to leaving for site and must be able to produce copies of all trade certification and accreditation upon request.
For Peterborough based self-contained Joinery Workshop including spray booth and storage facility.
Local and national contracts so must be willing to work away from home on occasions, be loyal, hardworking and willing to work long hours as required.
Hourly rate of pay from £13 per hour up to £20 (dependent on experience).
Van, power tools, accommodation (when required) supplied.
Immediate positions and start dates available.
Please send a copy of your CV and covering letter