|Job Ref:||204645133||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Suffolk||City:||Suffolk||Address:||Post Code:||IP15||Salary:||£150 - £200/day||Post Date:||08/10/2016 04:08|
NHS Infrastructure Engineer required for a 3 month contract (possibility of extending) based in Suffolk. |
Working for a well-established NHS organisation, you will provide infrastructure support services, including system/server/network/voice installation and support and/or maintenance of clinical, non-clinical and security systems across multiple organisations sites. This role will deliver the server/network elements of projects, including system testing and application commissioning, and develop standard server configuration designs to be used in physical and virtual environments, including a sound operating knowledge of the related storage technologies.
* Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
* Evidence of continuing professional development
* Robust working knowledge and experience of network, server, storage, virtualisation and voice infrastructures
* Experience providing technical support direct to a client base to agreed processes and standards.
* Hands on experience in Enterprise backup solutions, performance monitoring, proposing and executing corrective actions.
* Significant experience ensuring all services are in accordance with legislation and good practice
* Able to demonstrate experience performing to SLAs with clients and ensuring key objectives are delivered
* Data: Working knowledge of data analysis involving complex data, with effective analytical and problem solving skills.
* IT expert with an intermediate working knowledge and proficiency in all Microsoft Office packages (e.g. word processing, spreadsheets, e-mail and internet use)
This role is to start ASAP and will pay between £150 - £200 ltd per day depending on your level of experience.
Due to the nature of the environment you will be working in you will need to have or undertake a Disclosure Scotland check