|Job Ref:||204645175||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Frimley||Address:||Post Code:||GU16||Salary:||£250 - £300/day||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:55|
My client, a Security Systems Integrator, are looking for a Project Manager to join their Team in Frimley on a Critical National Infrastructure Project. |
Key rResponsibilities and Activities of this position are:
* To take full ownership of all aspects of the project from inception to the end of all obligations under the contract such as Contractual and Commercial matters, Health and Safety, Quality Assurance/Control, Installation,Commissioning and Client Handling.
* Facilitate and document project kick off meetings to establish a full understanding of the Contracted requirements by the project team.
* Produce fully resourced project plans and deliverable schedules for each technical discipline including suppliers and subcontractor responsibilities that align with the key milestones, completion dates and deadlines to enable accurate performance tracking and on time completion of each section...
* Maintain risk registers for tall stages of the project and recommend/implement mitigating actions.
The succesful candidate will have the following Experience and Qualifications.
* Management of large multi disciplined, integrated Projects.
* Has the ability to interpret specifications and contract requirements and deliver fully compliant solutions and execution plans.
* Has a proven ability to lead a major projects design and delivery team
* Experience in the leadership and implementation of HS&E requirements to company policy and current legislation .
* Has proven ability to control project costs, manage change, identify and mitigate risk.
* Provides detailed financial performance reports and forecasts to an advanced level.
* Good organisational skills, Experience of working within operations teams, able to plan ahead and communicate well with the team, Suppliers and customers. .
* Project Management qualification/certification
If you believe you have the skills and experience to work on this project, please send your CV for immediate consideration, or alternatively call (Apply online only) for more details