|Job Ref:||204645184||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Burntwood||Address:||Post Code:||WS7||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:55|
A fantastic position has become available to become an integral team member of a Global company. |
Our client is actively recruiting for a Support Technician, working within the Fire & Flood Industry. The purpose of this role is to ensure that the company's equipment and services are delivered to the customer in an effective, friendly and efficient way, establishing strong relationships, ensuring the highest standards of customer service are constantly delivered.
Key Activities & Accountabilities:
- Acting as support technician to supervisor, unless required to work alone during busy periods
- Attending all new jobs allocated by dispatch to include Commercial & Domestic property's
- Installation & Survey of water, fire & accidental damage claims
- Attending or carrying out, monitoring or 2nd visit on Water & Fire Damage claims when required
- Carry out mitigation works, test cleans, strip out of damaged materials to aid drying or decontamination works, install remote monitoring and use the appropriate effective drying or decontamination methods
- Liaison with customers / suppliers
- Comply with company and quality procedures e.g. Healthy & Safety, Quality Procedures etc.
- Inputting of reports in line with quality procedures
- Taking responsibility for their own, and others, Health & Safety on all aspects, relating to the role
- Specialist knowledge
- Health & Safety and Quality
- Business focus
- Customer focus
- Learning and improving
- Planning, organising, problem solving and decision making
Education & Experience:
- GCSE English / Math's
This is an immediate permanent position within the company, to join a excellent team.
Good Salary offered, with progression and additional bonuses.
Suitable candidate must have a Full UK driving licence