|Job Ref:||204645204||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||St Ives||Address:||Post Code:||BH24||Salary:||£25000/annum + 20% shift allowance||Post Date:||09/10/2016 02:20|
Are you an experienced Maintenance Engineer with a multi-skilled ability? |
Do you have a background of working within a small Manufacturing company?
If yes then please read on!
Main Duties will include:
- Working as a multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer supporting the plant and machinery to unsure the manufacturing area runs smoothly.
- Diagnosing faults and breakdown problems.
- Working on mechanical, electrical and pneumatic equipment.
- Planning and undertaking routine scheduled maintenance work and responding to equipment faults.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Systematic approach to problem solving
- Ability to work autonomously
- Mechanical and electrical knowledge and understanding
Start: ASAP - long term sick cover
Location: St Ives, Cambridgeshire
Salary: £25,000 plus 20% shift allowance
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Aspire Cambridge Ltd is acting as an employment Agency for this temporary vacancy