|Job Ref:||204645231||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum||Post Date:||09/10/2016 02:20|
FRAME is looking for a Senior Engineer with strong experience in delivering reports and feasibility designs, as well as being a Point of Contact for other engineers and technicians in the team. |
Our client is one of the framework consultants for Highways England, with a strong pipeline of work for the future.
* BEng/BSc or MEng/MSc in civil engineering.
* Scheme Development and delivering preliminary and detailed designs.
* Liase with clients, other disciplines, regulatory/statutory authorities.
* Ensure effective management, team direction and technical accuracy.
* Experience in business development
* Membership to an appropriate professional body and be registered with the Engineering council as either Chartered or Incorporated.
* Ability to design with MX/Civils 3D.
* Experience with Highways England PFC products.
Our client is offering a generous salary of £35,000 - £45,000 for the right engineer