|Job Ref:||204645257||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Salary:||£30000 - £45000/annum||Post Date:||09/10/2016 02:20|
FRAME is searching for a Highways Design Engineer to join an international Highways Design team with Experience dealing with Highlands England products.|
Our client is one of the framework consultants for Highways England, with a strong pipeline of work for the future.
* BEng/BSc in Civil Engineering
* Demonstrate ability in design and detailing of national or local highway authority schemes.
* Design in accordance with Section 38 and 278.
* Bentley MX or Civils 3D
* Knowledge to undertake design of Pedestrian routes, cycle routes and highways ancillaries.
* Strong communication in fluent and positive manner.
* Organise and prioritise - to ensure deadlines are met.
Our client is offering a generous salary of £30,000 - £45,000 for the right engineer