|Job Ref:||204645286||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Leeds||Address:||Post Code:||LS7||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:55|
Health and Safety Advisor - Leeds - Utilities/Construction - £35k-£40k + car or car allowance + package|
I am currently looking for a Health and Safety Advisor to join a well-established construction organisation based in the Leeds and covering sites around Yorkshire.
This position is an excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door with a renowned organization who pride themselves on their impeccable safety culture. As the Health and Safety Advisor you will drive Health and Safety and have the opportunity to make your mark on the organisations safety culture.
The successful Candidate will:
* • Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate as a minimum
* • Have worked in a high risk environment (ideally utilities/construction)
* • Experience within behavioral safety
* • Be willing to cover a regional role
The Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
* • Undertake site audits, inspections, risk assessments and method statements
* • Provide professional advice and guidance to site teams
* • Attend regular construction meetings to give advice and discuss H&S
* • Visit projects regularly to provide support, guidance and advise on all H&S matters
In return, the successful Health and Safety Advisor will be offered a salary of up to £40k + car/car allowance + package.
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you don't miss out on this excellent opportunity, please send your most recent CV to