|Job Ref:||204645297||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Uxbridge||Address:||Post Code:||UB10||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||09/10/2016 02:20|
Mon - Fri (40 hours per week)
Pension & Healthcare
Our client, a UK market leading family run metal finishing company based near Uxbridge are looking to recruit an experienced and talented Quality Technician with a proven track record, preferably in the Aerospace or Motorsport sectors. Reporting to the existing Quality Manager, you will be responsible for maintaining and developing the current Quality Management Systems in accordance with ISO9001 standards. This will involve a hands-on approach managing internal and external audits and dealing with day to day customer queries with regard to Quality issues.
In addition to the Quality Management role, there will be the opportunity to be involved in ongoing project management & problem resolution related to a new Aerospace project for a leading brand name aircraft manufacturer which is expected to run for at least 5 years. This will involve regular contact with the main customer & its subcontract engineering supply chain.
Due to the size of the business, there will also be the opportunity to expand the role to include management/audit of Health & Safety systems, working alongside the Director responsible for H&S issues. Any previous experience in this area would be beneficial but not essential & our client would fund suitable training from an external provider as the role develops.
• Excellent working knowledge of IS09001 is essential
• Any knowledge/experience of metal finishing processes would be beneficial
• Management of the QMS/all documentation
• Main contact for all customer/ISO annual audits/supplier assessments
• Management of internal QMS audit schedules
• Completion of customer Quality questionnaires
• Contract review of daily customer orders for key customers in motorsport/aerospace sectors
• Completion/customer liaison on all non-conformance issues
• Reporting to management for quality statistics/results
• Good communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels of the business and with Customers and Suppliers
• Identifying areas / operations for continuous improvement and play a part in implementing them
• Resolution of Customer/ internal/ supplier concerns with disciplined problem solving
• Hands on experience using hand held measuring equipment (spectrophotometer)
We will endeavor to respond to all applicants, but if you do not receive a response within 5 working days, please consider yourself unsuccessful on this application.
Syntech Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this position