|Job Ref:||204645298||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||This position will be home-based and candidates should id||Address:||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum + Benefits||Post Date:||09/10/2016 02:20|
Mechanical Press Service Engineer is required to join a world leader in the manufacturing of mechanical presses. As Service Engineer you will ultimately be responsible for attending customer site visits in order to service and validate a variety of Mechanical presses. Salary circa £30,000 - £35,000 per annum plus Car Allowance and excellent benefits|
This role of Service Engineer is based from home and the key responsibilities will include:
* Undertaking repairs and services at customer sites (Occasional nights away and weekend work may be required - overtime paid)
* Validating and problem solving Mechanical press breakdowns and repairs ranging from 200 to 2000 ton presses
* Carrying out in house Maintenance when required
* Working within teams of 2-4 engineers across the UK on planned maintenance projects
To be successful in the role of Service Engineer, you may have previously worked as a Mechanical Engineer, Test Engineer, Service Technician, Maintenance Technician, Maintenance Engineer, Technical Engineer, Field Engineer or Workshop Engineer and you will possess the following skills and qualities:
To be successful in the role of Service Engineer you will have the following experience and qualifications:
* Strong background in Mechanical Maintenance and Press work
* Apprentice trained Maintenance Engineer with very strong Mechanical skills
* Proven background as a Manufacturing Service Engineer or Manufacturing Maintenance Engineer
* Must be able to travel to customers' sites on a regular basis
This position will be home-based and candidates should ideally be located in the West Midlands such as; Walsall, Wolverhampton, Birmingham, Cannock, Worcestershire, Dudley, Tipton, Halesowen, Redditch, West Bromwich, Erdington, Sutton Coldfield, Tamworth and Telford.
If you are an experienced Mechanical Maintenance Engineer, looking for an excellent opportunity please apply immediately. In return, our client offers a starting salary of £30,000 to £35,000 per annum plus car allowance and further benefits including paid overtime.
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist working within the Automotive, Aerospace, and World Class manufacturing sectors.
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport or a valid UK visa