|Job Ref:||204645314||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Leeds||Address:||Post Code:||LS7||Salary:||£25000 - £30000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||09/10/2016 02:20|
POSITION: Application Sales Engineer (internal)|
LOCATION: Based out of Leeds
SALARY: Excellent Salary and Benefits
We are currently recruiting for an Application Engineer for our International engineering client that offers a complete engineered package to vertical markets. Our client provides innovative hydraulic solutions from conceptual design through to installation, commissioning and aftermarket support. The UK Facility is the European centre for pumps, valves and manifolds and has capability to design, manufacture and test high pressure, high flow hydraulic components and systems.
Reporting to the Sales Director, the Application Engineer is responsible for working closely with a global client base throughout the enquiry or conceptual design phase to identify the best possible technical solution.
The timely provision of technical support and guidance to customers from initial enquiry to delivery of the final solution is a key requisite of this role. The ability to deliver innovative solutions under pressure whilst controlling the quality and accuracy of advanced design, BOM, costing and tendering is key to success.
* Gain a full understanding of customer technical needs.
* Assess and evaluate all possible technical options.
* Determine the optimum solution and review with all stakeholders.
* Consider and agree all project quality requirements (agree a quality plan)
* Deliver accurate cost and schedule data (including external 3rd party supply).
* Compile complete cost analysis / agree tender price
* Compile a complete technical proposal highlighting customer benefits (lifecycle costs etc).
* Submit a professional technical and commercial tender to the customers in a timely manner.
* Follow up discussions to calibrate and agree final scope.
* Order acknowledgements
* Completion of internal processes (quote register, sales funnel etc)
Candidates Knowledge and Experience
The successful candidate will be Degree qualified in Mechanical Engineering with proficiency in the use of design, scheduling and cost control software packages.
A minimum of three years applications experience providing innovative hydraulic engineered solutions to the Oil & Gas, Defence, Aerospace, Forging, Metals, Energy industries.
Committed professional engineers with and energy and passion for delivering solutions to cost and time constraints are essential to this role.
To Apply please forward your CV with covering letter to Tracie Norton or call for a confidential chat on (Apply online only)
This position is being advertised by E3 Recruitment who operate as an employment business