|Job Ref:||204645330||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Shipston-on- Stour||Address:||Salary:||£28000 - £35000/annum + OTE £40000 - £50000 + Van + Benefi||Post Date:||09/10/2016 02:20|
Installation Engineer / Commissioning Engineer (Niche Construction / Agricultural Plant Kit)|
£28,000 - £35,000 basic + Overtime (up to 20 hours a week - Realistic OTE £40,000 - £50,000) + Extensive stay away + Holiday + Phone + Laptop + Van
Installation Engineer / Commissioning Engineer required for a growing small but well established company offering excellent internal training on their products, and the opportunity to earn up to £50,000+ per annum.
The successful candidate will come from an Agricultural/ Plant/ Crane/ fork lift/ Ex-Forces background or similar. You will be a solid multi-skilled Engineer. Mechanically you will have experience of hydraulics, pneumatics & heavy plant machinery. Electrically you will have fault finding experience using diagnostic software programs.
You will work both at the depot and at customer's sites which are based all around the UK & Ireland. You will be responsible for installing cutting edge specialist excavation machinery & software. You will cover the whole of the UK and can stay away 2-3 nights a week; in busy periods this could even be a week at a time at one location. You will be responsible for installing the machinery & setting up the software alongside general service and repair. You will assist the client in any technical support on the products when needed.
You must be happy in a UK wide field service position, commutable to Warwickshire and hold a UK driving license.
* Installing specialist excavation machinery - 80% installation and 20% service
* Multi-skilled role involving, Electrical work, programming using advanced diagnostic software, mechanical work including hydraulics, some pneumatics, strip down and re-builds.
* Regular stay away, can be 2-3 times a month for up to a week at a time.
* When not on the road you will visit the Warwickshire Depot.
* Primarily mechanical with some electrical work.
* Solid multi-skilled Engineer.
* Potential backgrounds include Agricultural, Plant, Crane, Fork lift or Forces - full training is given on the machinery
* Happy Covering UK wide territory and working from Warwickshire Depot when not on the road.
* Driving License