|Job Ref:||204645377||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Basildon||Address:||Post Code:||SS14||Salary:||£200 - £250/day||Post Date:||08/10/2016 04:08|
NHS Senior Data Analyst required for 3 month contract based in Basildon, Essex.|
Working for a well-established NHS organisation you will provide specialist analytical support around acute datasets. You will undertake data analysis, presentation and
scenario planning and also focus on providing expert and complex advice and capacity modeling to customers. You will also identify further opportunities for the development of information
capabilities to support customer requirements.
Responsibilities / experience:
* Able to effectively lead and manage a team within a matrix structure, where there are multiple points of accountability.
* Present complex information in formal and informal settings to Stakeholders
* Analysis and interpretation of complex statistical data relating to trends, patterns and anomalies in
response to requests both written and in person
* Collate and present information with accuracy, within a given timeframe and ensuring it is fit for
* Providing technical support to other teams to ensure that health intelligence and
information are fit for purpose
* Training and developing staff in key skills associated with health intelligence
* Contribute to implementation of policy and procedure within the department
* Ensure that systems and service are monitored and reviewed appropriately to maintain high levels
of accuracy and quality
This role is to start at the beginning of October and will pay between £200 - £250 ltd per day depending on your level of experience.
Due to the nature of the environment you will be working in you will be required to have or undertake a Disclosure Scotland check