|Job Ref:||204646041||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Ruislip||Address:||Post Code:||HA4||Salary:||£50000 - £75000/annum||Post Date:||09/10/2016 03:02|
I am looking for a Intermediate/Senior Quantity Surveyor to join a well established and reputable Carpentry and Joinery Contractor based in their Ruislip office. They are offering an extremely competitive salary for the successful candidate. |
Their projects range from £500,000 up to £4.5M which shows the variety of work they cover from smaller carpentry/joinery jobs up to large Residential and Commercial new builds and complete refurbishments.
* Prepare tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities.
* Assist in establishing a client's requirements.
* Perform risk, value management and cost control.
* Analyse outcomes and write detailed progress reports.
* Value completed work and arrange payments.
* Understand the implications of health and safety regulations.
* Provide the reliability and cooperation they pride themselves on.
Previous experience in a Quantity Surveyor role is essential with ideally a carpentry & joinery background or experience with a main contractor.
If you have the required experience please apply below or contact me on (Apply online only)