|Job Ref:||204646070||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||West End||Address:||Post Code:||NP26||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||08/10/2016 04:08|
Apple OS X Senior IT Support and Operations Manager |
DeployStudio, VMware, Munki, Profile Manager, Shell Scripting, Windows Server.
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 per annum
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
Are you an Apple OS X whizz and mentor looking to take your skills to the next level, leading technical consultant projects and managing a helpdesk and team for an ever-growing specialist Mac support company?
We're looking for someone who knows their way around Mac OSX to a senior level and is ready to helm the ship as our very own El Capitan. Love OS X? You'll love the role, and you'll love our company.
A bit more about us:
Specialists in Mac OSX focused cross-platform IT support, we work with organisations of all shapes and sizes across the UK. We love what we do, and it appears our customers do too, as our ongoing success means we're looking for a technical consultant just like you.
So what makes our perfect El Capitan?
Let's start with the basics.
* You're well-experienced in providing Mac OS X Senior Engineer IT Support and able to communicate that knowledge to individuals at all levels.
* Your experience further includes working with OS X server configurations and services.
* You're the Christopher Wren of Network Architecture such as DNS, DHCP, Firewalls, and Wi-Fi.
* 5 years minimum experience in a similar role
* 70% Mac and 30% Windows - you need to know a good level of windows admin, windows server etc but don''t need to be a windows rocket scientist
* You have a wide and detailed range of knowledge and experience with servers, desktops and networking
* You have a reliable and dependable track record with management experience (you will look after the daily operations of the help desk, including managing 3 - 4 other 1st/2nd line support consultants)
* This role is 30% operations management and 70% 2nd line / 3rd line support, but you should also be willing to fall back into 1st line as and when necessary - sometimes its all hands on deck!
* You are tech passionate and of a super friendly disposition, confident to attend support site visits and sales meetings for new business
* You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills - written and verbal, you must be someone who knows their way around words and able to train your team up to deliver support to a very high standard.
Make us excited.
* You've worked with the following before: DeployStudio, VMware, Munki, Profile Manager, Shell Scripting, Windows Server.
* You can get on with Mac OSX installs and deployments without batting an eyelid - you're the main Mac man and you know it!
* You're on the ball with new tech, learning quickly, and relating to our market place and customers.
* You are a great team manager!
OK, so what have we got to offer you?
First, the opportunity to be an integral part of our business, taking the lead role in projects working with a diverse client base that includes some of the UKs biggest brands.
We offer a genuinely supportive and nurturing workplace. Our appreciation and support towards your talent will show, and in turn, we think you'll show the same to your colleagues and customers alike.
Of course, there's the salary. We can talk more about that when you come to see us, but it's extremely competitive!
OK, so that's us - now over to you
If you think our Mac OS X Senior Engineer and Mac OSX Operations Manager role sounds like the perfect role for you, perhaps you have DeployStudio, VMware, Munki, Profile Manager, Shell Scripting, Windows Server and you'd like a fresh new challenge send us your CV today. We're looking forward to hearing from you!
*We are advertising this role on behalf of the company
Are you a Mac OSX Technical Consultant or IT Engineer but this role doesn't quite fit? Eligo Technology are a leading IT Technical consultancy specialising in support and engineer jobs including Mac IT Support jobs, Desktop Engineer jobs, Apple Mac jobs, and 2nd line Mac Support roles. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us for a confidential chat about how we can secure you your perfect Mac OSX IT Technical Job