|Job Ref:||204646076||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Aberdeenshire||City:||Aberdeen||Address:||Post Code:||AB25||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||08/10/2016 03:48|
Regional Operations Manager - Fibre Telecom|
The company is a leading global infrastructure and utility outsourcing company. They operate throughout Ireland, the UK and The Caribbean across a range of industries on behalf of blue chip partners. They have been involved in many large-scale and complex projects and cover a range of projects across telecommunications, water, power generation, home energy and civil engineering.
As the Regional Operations Manager you will work closely with the Operations Director to lead, direct and inspire the field operations unit for Scotland.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
* Manage and lead regional management teams responsible for the extension, build and maintenance of the fixed line network.
* Create an open and honest culture which encourages personal development with high challenges and high support.
* Develop and implement the regional operating plan designed to exceed the KPI's and SLA's for operations with regards to both quantitative and qualitative measures.
* Budgetary and cost control for each project.
* Manage staff, oversee work schedules and assign specific duties to ensure compliance with Health & Safety legislation, environmental and Quality policies, procedures and company policies.
* To ensure that the multi-disciplined management team from programme management, to construction to back office provide a high standard of quality work to our client ensuring that any operational shortfalls are escalated to the Operations Director
* Deliver quality service to the client ensuring that performance standards & contractual KPI's and SLA's are met ensuring that performance standards & contractual KPI's and SLA's are
* Deploy and manage resources to fulfil the requirements of the agreed programs of work
* To ensure the performance standards of project staff by holding regular reviews and reporting back to the Operations Director and agreeing personal action plans as appropriate
* Carry out regular audits of staff performance and quality of work to ensure the highest standard of service and workmanship is being achieve
* To establish and maintain close working relationships with key partners and stakeholders in the region.
* Strategic and transformational input to Operations Director.
* Prepare and submit weekly and monthly reports on key performance metrics
Desired Skills and Experience
Ideally you'll have extensive experience of delivering telecommunication projects to large corporate and public sector customers. You'll have knowledge of fixed line telecommunications networks and will have had a proven track record of successfully managing large regional teams, including contractor partners, across a wide geographical area. Previous Civils project experience including both the field and back office elements, i.e. noticing would be a decent advantage and you'll have strong stakeholder management and engagement experience. Additionally you'll have a good commercial and financial acumen and will have a full, driving licence.
To apply: please contact Nick - (url removed)
To view other job opportunities with Velosi-Intec, why not download the Applus+ Velosi Jobs App - enter "ApplusVelosi Jobs App" into Google.
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
Intec (UK) Ltd was established in 1980 by Engineers for Engineers. We deliver Global Recruitment Solutions within the Oil & Gas, Power, Nuclear, Utilities, Rail, Construction and Aerospace Sectors for Owner/Operators, Consultancies, Contractors and Sub-Contractors.
For a free, confidential service register your details on velosi-intec where you will find a full list of live positions. Intec (UK) Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC)