|Job Ref:||204647781||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Doncaster||Address:||Post Code:||DN1||Salary:||£30000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||09/10/2016 02:21|
Maintenance Engineer - 4on/4off|
Salary: £30,000 (£1k increase after probation and £1k after 1 years of service)
Shift: 2 Days, 2 Nights - 4on/4off
Similar Job titles: Multi Skilled Engineer - Electrical Engineer - Multi Skilled Technician - Maintenance Technician - Shift Engineer
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Maintenance Engineer to join a busy and successful Food company and support the engineering function on site to look after plant and the building fabric and assist the production staff in order to help ensure that production lines continue to function as required.
Maintenance Engineer Responsibilities
* Services and maintains machines on site
* Support the Maintenance Co-Ordinator in the implementation of the strategic plan
* Ensures production is optimized to improve key figures customer satisfaction
* Drive Continuous Improvement into the Plant
* Lead Safety as a Priority to the Plant
* Ensures planned maintenance activities are performed
* Ensures machine breakdowns are performed
* Ensures current and accurate record of maintenance
* Ensures all relevant manufacturer modifications and updates are performed/installed
Maintenance Engineer Desirable Skills and Experience
* Engineering/Maintenance experience
* Ability to work towards deadlines with effective time management
* Experience with Computer Control Systems on machines
* Experience in working with hydraulic and pneumatic systems
* Problem solving
ABOUT US - Proactive Technical Recruitment
Specialising in food & drink production, with an additional growing presence across pharmaceutical, injection moulding and household care, Proactive' s FMCG division is broken into four niche and specialist teams; Engineering, Technical, Production and Senior Appointments.
Operating from a network of offices, covering London, Egham, Milton Keynes and Brighton, Proactive supply permanent and contract labour to clients nationwide. Utilising a long track record of successful partnerships, we understand the challenges that you currently face, working alongside you to find the right role.
If you feel you have the drive and determination to succeed at this company then please apply today and we will support you through the entire process of application.
We are looking for the UK's top engineering talent and would love you to send across your CV to (url removed) or please give me a call on (Apply online only).
I will endeavour to contact all applicants however if you do not hear from me within two weeks then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.
Proactive also offer a referral scheme for successful applicants - if you know anyone that could be suited to this position then please contact Proactive with their details and if they are placed by Proactive you will receive between £(Apply online only). *T&Cs apply*
Proactive Technical Recruitment is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy