|Job Ref:||204647820||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Cheshire/Derbyshire||Address:||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum + Benefits||Post Date:||09/10/2016 02:21|
Value Stream Manager - Cheshire/Derbyshire - Automotive|
Buckleigh & Williams are currently searching for an experienced Value Stream Manager. Our client is a multi-national automotive component manufacturer based in the Cheshire/Derbyshire areas. This is a full time permanent opportunity.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in an automotive environment and display strong lean manufacturing knowledge.
- International leading supplier in their industry.
- Global revenue of over £5 Billion.
- Great career progression prospects.
- Stable work environment.
- Positive, professional and friendly atmosphere.
The Value Stream Manager will report directly to the to the Operations Manager and you will be responsible for all aspects of manufacturing and engineering within the Value Stream.
- Co-ordinate activities for the manufacturing and engineering functions within the Value Stream
- Provide specific support for lean projects and to be actively involved in implementing lean philosophy across the Value Stream including the implementation of the operating system.
- Direct and develop Team Leaders to ensure organisation of shifts to achieve KPIs and to support succession planning within the area.
- Responsible for all related aspects of EHS.
Skills & Experience:
- Automotive Experience is highly desirable.
- Minimum education level to HNC or equivalent in technical discipline.
- Several years in a managerial role.
- Financial awareness, previous experience with P&L.
- Experience with Lean Manufacturing.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place throughout September and October.
Buckleigh & Williams operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role.
About Buckleigh & Williams:
Buckleigh & Williams are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable contractors/permanent staff to some of the world's largest organisations.
At Buckleigh & Williams we can offer:
- Free support and advice to help you with your job search; Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
- After placement support