|Job Ref:||204647829||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Salary:||£50000 - £60000/annum package||Post Date:||09/10/2016 03:01|
The client are a 5* house builder and are of the UK top 10 house builders, they have multiple regional offices around the country with an office in Bristol covering developments throughout Somerset, Gloucestershire and Bristol. They are currently recruiting for a Senior Land Manager to work underneath the Land Director and help assist in the management of around 13 sites at any one time. Candidates must have over 5 years experience as a Land Manager and be based within an hour of Bristol. Due to the level of experience required the client have stated they would be looking to pay between £50k - £60k + package.|
* Somebody that is familiar with all aspects of land purchase (maximisation of offer, market research, technical, commercial disciplines) - sales. commercial, technical, design, legal aspects.
* Ideally qualified to degree standard in a relevant subject, e.g. Planning, Property Surveying, Technical Engineering, and with membership of a Professional Institute.
* Sound geographical knowledge of the area.
* Able to work on own initiative, with the drive to take ownership of projects.
* Articulate, clear and credible, and able to thrive under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
* Able to communicate with a wide range of people.
* Exceptional negotiating and influencing skills; a confident and professional networker.
* An innovative thinker, with the drive to seek out and pursue potential development opportunities.
* Knowledge and use of business contacts, land owners and speculators, and key players in relevant organisations.
The client operate a 2 stage interview, the 1st being with the direct line manager and the 2nd being with the overall decision maker. If this opportunity is of interest please apply now or contact me on (Apply online only).
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business