|Job Ref:||204647856||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£25000 - £50000/annum Amazing package - PLUS commission||Post Date:||09/10/2016 03:01|
Excellent opportunity with a well established and growing firm, amazing offices, great commission, wonderful forward thinking company.|
The company is looking for a Senior Business Development Manager to come in and develop new business and to further develop existing business within the UK Construction Logistics Industry
To manage a full Business Development process from initial contact with clients, through to full tender preparations alongside the company surveying and estimating teams, tender meetings, negotiations and the securing of orders to agreed sales targets.
Through industry and market knowledge be aware of future potential opportunities with sufficient time forcompany to compete against competitors in the market.
To manage and maintain an up to date client database ensuring all client details are correct and up to date.
To positively represent the company brand at all times in terms of client contact including correspondence, visits, business meetings, entertaining and industry events.
Reporting to the CEO and accountable to the CEO for all business development activities the company's services to clients
* Carrying out current market research through various channels on future opportunities
* Maintaining the company's relationships with existing clients
* Developing relationships with new clients within the UK Construction industry
* Responsible for securing turnover in terms of sales to the level set out in annual targets
* To be the first point of contact for new business relationships
* To independently develop new business
* To ensure client information is correct and up to date
* To achieve set KPI's
* Conduct 30-50 sales calls daily
* Attend 5-10 client visits weekly
* Participate in 10-20 tenders quarterly
* To secure £1m tunover of new business annually with either new or existing clients
• Company Car - Mercedes C Class or equivalent
• Private Healthcare
• Private Healthclub Memebership
• Statutory Pension
• Company Phone
• 24 rising to 29 days annual leave (with service)
• Annual company social events calendar
Please apply ASAP