|Job Ref:||204647859||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Oxfordshire||City:||Oxfordshire||Address:||Post Code:||OX18||Salary:||£23000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||09/10/2016 02:21|
Profile for job NC24296, Production Engineer.|
Production Engineer required. Our client is a specialist designer & manufacturer of high quality materials who are experiencing high levels of growth and are now looking for a Production Engineer to join their team. The ideal candidate will be based in and around the Oxford area.
The successful Production Engineer will responsible for developing new production techniques, tooling and equipment where necessary, driving continuous improvement within the business and supporting new product introduction processes when applicable.
The Production Engineer will have a mix of technical, practical and industry experience and be looking for a rewarding position in which they can grow with this exciting company.
Production Engineer Position Overview
* Able to develop new production techniques
* Able to drive continuous improvement
* Proven technical, practical and industry experience
* Willing to grow with company
Production Engineer Position Requirements
* Previous experience in a similar role
* Ability to read engineering drawings
* Previous experience working with 5 Axis CNC machinery
* HND or graduate background (desirable)
* Apprenticeship served (desirable)
Production Engineer Position Remuneration
* Salary £23-35K (dependent upon experience)
* 20 days' holiday + bank holidays
* Range of progression opportunities available
Interested in the position? Either reply to this email or call the office on (Apply online only)
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy