|Job Ref:||204647865||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Abingdon||Address:||Post Code:||OX14||Salary:||£45000 - £52000/annum bonus, benefits||Post Date:||08/10/2016 04:08|
We are looking for an experienced Employee Relations Manager to take on a fast paced role leading our HR Operations and HR Administration teams. Reporting to the Group HR Director, as HR Manager (Employee Relations and HR Projects) you will have responsibility for delivering a highly credible and valued central HR service across the RM Group of companies. RM consists of three distinct businesses and as a group we create and maintain an extensive range of innovative solutions and services - all designed or selected to meet the specific needs of educational users. Our people are hugely passionate about delivering for our customers and making a difference to teaching and learning.|
Working as part of a close-knit, supportive HR team that is fully integrated with the business, the role of HR Manager (Employee Relations and HR Projects) will offer you the opportunity to deliver high quality core HR services to the group whilst also managing group-wide projects such as running the annual employee engagement survey.
The HR Operations team provide specialist information and pragmatic guidance and support to managers on HR Policy and practice as well as offering Employment Law expertise across all elements of the employee lifecycle. The HR Administration team largely operates from our India office, with two administrators based in the UK. The team provides administration and systems support across the RM Group.
* Work closely with the Systems & Reward Manager to ensure processes are effective
* Ensure all core HR processes are up to date and compliant with current legislation
* Provide accurate key HR metrics/data, to the business (e.g. absence, LTO, retention, engagement etc) to support the division with achieving strategic aims.
* Provide TUPE expertise for the business and own the TUPE process
* Be the guardian of HR policies and practices to ensure legal compliance at all times.
* Accountable for the management of complex ER Issues, working alongside managers in line with the HR agenda, (attending complex case meetings/hearings when required).
* Managing escalations from the HR Operations Consultants
* Work with the HRBP's to provide information to ensure the HR function is strategic in its approach to ER matters.
* Supporting managers dealing with difficult and complex situations, providing trusted specialist advice as required.
* Responding to requests from managers and HR Business Partners for direction in ER matters, taking into consideration the risk and the commercial context.
* Support Bid teams, particularly across Managed Services, where TUPE applies, being comfortable attending customer meetings.
* Ensure the annual Employee Satisfaction Survey is carried out, and results analysed and communicated to the business.
Skills & experience
* Proven generalist/ Employment legislation/case law working knowledge
* Experience of TUPE
* Experience in a commercial employee relations environment particularly process and policy
* Excellent communication and influencing skills
* Excellent attention to detail and process driven
* Analytical with good research/evidence data gathering skills
* Strong judgement, able to undertake considered risk analysis
* Coaching skills
* Ability to multi task
* Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
* Results focused with strong interpersonal skills
* Educated to degree level or equivalent