|Job Ref:||204647888||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Leigh||Address:||Post Code:||TA20||Salary:||£60000 - £70000/annum competitive benefits package inc 25||Post Date:||09/10/2016 02:21|
Position: Commercial Manager|
Package: Up to £70,000 + competitive benefit package DOE
Location: Greater Manchester
Consultant: Ani Ingles
This is an exceptional opportunity for a Commercial Manager to join a Top Tier Contractor and work within their Highways Division, leading the Highways Maintenance Division. This is the opportunity to take ownership of a £30M business unit managing a dispersed Commercial team.
My client is a leading UK Contractor with a huge presence across the UK, with a growing Infrastructure division and an excellent reputation for looking after their staff well and maintaining a strong work / life balance.
The role is to take Commercial responsibility for multiple Highways Maintenance contract across the Region. The successful Commercial Manager must have extensive experience managing a Commercial team and multiple Maintenance frameworks. The successful Commercial Manager will have a strong Commercial and Contractual awareness in Civil Engineering, experienced in Financial Reporting, enjoy training and developing a Commercial team and be confident taking on a client facing role.
As a Commercial Manager, you will:
* Have a minimum of 10 years' experience in the UK as a Quantity Surveyor
* Have prior experience working on Maintenance Contracts within Infrastructure, with Highways / Civil experience also being considered
* Have experience working on frameworks
* Strong leadership skills, contractual awareness and Commercial Management experience.
* Degree Qualified (BSc or equivalent) in a relevant field
* RICS chartered (or working towards) is desirable
The successful Commercial Manager has the opportunity to earn:
* Salary up to £70,000 DoE
* Competitive benefit package including a Senior level bonus up to 25%
If this position isn't of suitability to you but you would like to recommend someone, please take a look at the following scheme we offer and see how it would be benefit you to refer someone to Project Resource (url removed)
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business