|Job Ref:||204647889||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Reading||Address:||Post Code:||RG2||Salary:||£50000 - £60000/annum package||Post Date:||09/10/2016 03:01|
The client are a privately owned house builder that specialise in the development of high end luxury housing. They have multiple offices throughout the UK with an office based in Reading which covers developments throughout Berkshire.|
They currently have a very large development due to run for the next 10-15 years and are looking for a Site Manager to work on that project. The current phase is a 105 bed care home which they already have a Project Manager for but are looking for a No.2 Site Manager to assist in delivering that project. Candidates must have at least 5 years experience working as a Site Manager and must be based within an hour of the office in Reading. Due to the level of experience required the client have stated they would be looking to pay between £50k - £60k + package.
* Providing clear direction to the on-site construction team regarding responsibilities and targets
* Managing the day to day operation from foundation to completion, and the critical paths for labour, materials and plant including material lead times
* Ensuring the development is completed in accordance with specification and the build programme
* Providing accurate and regular reports on progress and dates
* Controlling additional costs for non-productive costs and prelim expenditure
* Driving through quality at every stage of the construction process
* Ensures the development pass internal and external inspection processes
* Ensuring all aspects of Health and Safety are followed and adhered to
* Taking responsibility for self-development and the development of others
* Monitoring and controlling the quality of production, and approve stage completions to payments to sub-contractors
* Ensuring any remedial work is completed prior to occupation
* Ensure customer service remains of the highest priority at all times with everyone on site
The client operate a 2 stage interview process, the 1st being with the direct line manager and the 2nd being with the overall decision maker. If this opportunity is of interest please apply now or contact me on (Apply online only).
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business