|Job Ref:||204647945||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum||Post Date:||09/10/2016 03:01|
Our client is an established contractor with a history of over 100 years. Due to their success they are currently recruiting for a talented Project Manager to join their business. The company are offering a basic salary of £40k-£50k +package.
As a successful Project Manager you will be responsible for the following:
* Multi discipline project management experience.
* Ability to deliver against project goals and objectives.
* Skills to optimise resources and ensuring that resources are distributed effectively.
* Excellent communication skills to ensure key stakeholders are kept informed.
* Ability to ensure that risk is managed effectively.
* Experience of leading and managing a project team.
* Ability to work proactively in all areas and demonstrate agility in decision making.
The skills, knowledge and experience you will need as a Project Manager are:
* CSCS black card.
* Experience in fit out and refurb.
* On-site experience.
The successful Project Manager will benefit from the following package:
* £40k-£50k basic salary.
* Competitive car allowance.
* Contributory pension.
If you are a Project Manager with extensive experience, please apply now with your CV or call Harry Wilkinson on (Apply online only).
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business