|Job Ref:||204647947||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Ascot||Address:||Post Code:||SL5||Salary:||£29999 - £49999/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:55|
Front end Web Developer|
An unique opportunity to work in a beautiful part of the UK as part of a team that believes in continuous improvement and using modern web technologies to build the optimum solution.
This is a truly family orientated organisation that believes in quality of life and is ahead of the curve on the latest trends in technology. Each project they work for is created by experts who are curious in nature and understand the way codes work right down to the core.
They operate in a true Agile environment and continuously improve to bring on new projects for high profile clients. Due to their expertise they are able to consult clients through each project and take time to deliver the full service of their Software Solutions.
They have requirements for a fresh thinking and cutting edge Front end Web Developer to build a powerful and engaging Angular driven Front end Application. Alongside this, the ideal Front end Web Developer will be able to work with Java Developers and increase knowledge in Back end technologies as well as the opportunity to work on Native iOS and Android mobile apps.
Technical Skill set:
* An interest in contributions to open source software
* Exceptional inter personal skills and curious personality
* Desire to be involved in all aspects of Software Engineering including building the Java platform
* Experience in native mobile development with iOS | Android
* Cross platform development with Cordova | Phonegap
* Exposure to High Impact Application Development and Interest in Cloud Technologies
* Version Control e.g. Git
Salary for Front end Web Developer:
£30,000 - £40,000
If you are interested in this role please contact Nick Goodwin at Reqiva on (Apply online only) or