|Job Ref:||204647979||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Post Date:||09/10/2016 02:21|
Nuparc Search and Selection are currently working with a prestigious Major UK and International Infrastructure Contractor for the position of Head of Tamper Track Services. This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic engineering manager. |
The position within the Business is Head of Tamper Track Services, southern depots, London area. Although you might not necessary live in London.
The challenges are to drive improvement, sales, and innovative ways of working within all operations to achieve greater financial and commercial success for all parties working within this major group within a safe and sustainable mode.
Your Key internal interfaces will be Director and General Manager and other Executive team's members, Safety & Sustainability Functions, Project Directors Representatives, Finance and Commercial.
Your Key external interfaces will be Clients, Suppliers and Trade Unions.
Your span of control will be the Heads of Operations, Planning and Contracts Delivery Managers.
Essential Experience for Head of Tamper Track Services
* In a client facing environment which operates on a 24/7, 365 days a year basis.
* Essential; Drive the development of operations planning strategies to meet the requirements of the business and achievement of required profit margins and achieving results
* Essential -A track record of success in business development; converting opportunities into income streams
Desirable Experience for Head of Tamper Track Services
* Senior Experience in a safety critical environment
* Rail and Engineering professional with experience of working within a regulated and monopolistic client environment.
Knowledge and Skills Essential
* An excellent track record in successful management of key customer relationships.
* The ability to develop solutions to complex logistic problems
Knowledge and Skills Desirable
* Extensive knowledge of a railway industry or similar sector
Please contact Tonia in the first instance for a discreet confidential conversation on (Apply online only)