|Job Ref:||204648054||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:55|
We are looking for a Technical Project Manager (Thermal Spray), to contribute to the improvements in the performance of a leading multinational Engineering - Technology Group (site based in Manchester)|
This position will support the provision of business critical information and advisory across: quality; cost; sales; revenue and health & safety and to manage the metallurgy laboratory.
The Technical Project Manager reports directly into the General Manager and the wider senior leadership team. You will provide visibility of project management, whilst introducing new coatings or processes within the business.
• A project management position; you will take ownership of identifying and managing projects to introduce new coatings or processes into the business.
• Identify and manage projects to improve existing processes and coatings within the business.
• Identify opportunities for improvements to existing processes and once agreed with line manager either support or manage their implementation;
• Support external sales activities;
• Support quotation activities.
• Monitor in house coating performance i.e. quality, cost, repeatability through the metallurgy laboratory.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about performance, a team player who can manage the often complicated projects and processes.
Perspective, action orientated, creativity, process management, managing and measuring work are key functional technical strength areas of the role.
You will have the opportunity to grow and develop your technical and management aptitude in this operation. Working with esteemed professionals in a culture where the highest standards of excellence are applied across the board.
This position sits within 1 of 4 divisions within the UK. The legitimate aim of this business division is to enhance surfaces and provide specialized components, coating equipment, and materials, using advanced coating and surface enhancement technologies. The business boasts assets in excess of £2 billion; 15,000 staff; 200 sites operating within 30+ different countries. A diverse and impressive technology group who work hard to employ high performing professionals.
• On offer is an Excellent £Salary Package + Benefits
• (Primarily based at the Manchester site, however the role may as part of its nature require travel to other sites and customer and supplier locations)