|Job Ref:||204648057||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Wigan||Address:||Post Code:||WN3||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum + Pension and Holidays||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:55|
Project Manager (Digital, Ecommerce, Software, Applications)|
12m FTC (fixed term contract)
An exciting opportunity for a digital Project Manager to join a growing team within the retail and online sector.
The role will be part of their digital/applications team and will look at software, applications and IT based projects around their online and mobile space.
You will very closely with the Head of Development and Test looking at new functionality and building into the existing platform. This is a fast paced environment with more than one project taking place and we are looking for an individual who can hit the ground running.
* As Project Manager you'll be a Prince2 practitioner with experience of managing Application/software projects.
* Ability to run multiple concurrent projects of varying size, scope and complexity with experience in Business Process Analysis, gap analysis and implementation of Business Change coupled with Successful creation and implementation of key processes changes to business critical areas.
* Exposure to Waterfall and Agile methodologies
* Strong stakeholder management experience
* Willing and capable - will have the opportunity to work on a number of new projects
* Previously worked in a fast paced dynamic & demanding environment
* 40 hours per week, but must be flexible to work outside of hours if necessary at short notice If you are looking for a fresh challenge in a fast paced project environment working out of a leading technology company this is for you.
The business prides itself on its entrepreneurial culture, so having that can do attitude is key.
The role is mainly based in Wigan although occasionally you will need to be prepared to go to Warrington.
For further information get in touch! / (Apply online only)