|Job Ref:||204648123||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||East London||Address:||Post Code:||E1||Salary:||£38000/annum||Post Date:||09/10/2016 02:21|
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer, East London, £38K, FMCG, Day shift |
We have an excellent opportunity for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer or Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer with strong electrical experience to work within a successful and thriving food process company.
Ideally with experience of working within a FMCG, Food Process or Food Packaging environment the Electrical Maintenance Engineer will be based in East London and working on a 4 on 4 off permanent days shift pattern. Salary £38,000
The Electrical Maintenance Engineer or Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for
- Reactive maintenance on food processing and packaging machinery.
- Carry out and analyse breakdowns both mechanical and electrical.
- Working to PPM (Preventative Planned Maintenance) schedules
- Ensure all Health & Safety guidelines are met and adhered to Optimum running efficiency of all equipment.
- Faultfinding on PLCs.
- Comply with maintenance systems and procedures, including those regarding Health and Safety and Quality assurance
The successful Maintenance Engineer must come from a manufacturing or packaging background and will have an approved Engineering, time served apprenticeship or HNC ideally with experience of working within a FMCG / Food production factory or a high speed or packaging environment.
Knowledge and understanding of PLC controlled machinery is advantageous.
If you think you are the right candidate for this role please click the apply button