|Job Ref:||204648193||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||West Yorkshire||Address:||Post Code:||WF17||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum Car package, Pension + Bonuses||Post Date:||09/10/2016 03:02|
Great Opportunity for the right individual!!!|
Do you have experience as a technical co-ordinator?
Are you an assistant looking to take the step up?
The role holder will be responsible for running their assigned projects, and coordinating all necessary technical information and tasks, which will include:
* Supporting the Technical Manager with Land Appraisal details and the development of Planning Applications
* Developing and Coordinating all required Technical Information for tender purposes
* Supporting the Development Engineer with the procurement of Service delivery, Civil Engineering details, foundations, etc
* Programming resources either externally or internally to meet business plan objectives
* The production of accurate detailed information in line with programmes and budgets
* Reviewing all information to be issued for accuracy and efficiency.
* Providing all necessary associated Health & Safety Information
* Providing support for all internal and external parties and responding to queries promptly and effectively.
Experience and Qualifications:
* HND/HNC in Building Studies/Construction or equivalent
* Good level of IT literacy with experience of AutoCAD, Outlook, Excel & Word
* Experience of technical aspects of house building / Building Regulations
* An understanding of Planning Legislation
* Construction Design & Management Regulations
* Good level of communication skills, with the necessity to liaise with internal staff and external bodies
* Good level of organisation and work management
* Good time management and to adhere to deadlines
* Ability to solve technical issues efficiently and effectively
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business